- Price AED 14,800
- Duration 3 days
- Timings 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Locations DIFC, Riyadh Financial Centre...+1 more
Why study this course at this institution?
Trainers – You will learn from the trainers how to understand the subject matter and put the topics into context. All of our trainers are experienced professionals and will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry.
Interactive – You can practice what you learn before applying it in the workplace, as all of our courses are designed to be highly interactive with no more than 16 participants. The discursive style of training encourages you to bring a level of confidence to future decisions and analysis.
Who is this course for?
The workshop is designed for fixed income, banking, insurance and credit risk professionals. It is targeted at an intermediate level and assumes a basic understanding of accounting and insurance products.
What will I learn?
The overall goal of this three-day workshop is to provide a systematic approach to the credit risk and financial strength analysis of life and non-life insurance and reinsurance companies.
Participants will be equipped to:
- Understand the business and financial risks inherent in the life and non-life insurance and reinsurance industries
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis and market indicators to distinguish strong and weak performers by sector and to detect early warning signals of deteriorating financial strength
- Analyse and stress test financial statements in the context of differing accounting standards and reporting practices
- Appreciate how economic, competitive and regulatory issues impact the risk profile, performance and financial health of an insurance company
- Apply a structured approach to identify key risks and mitigants when transacting with insurance and reinsurance companies, and to appreciate the main methods of capital-raising by insurers.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
A three-day workshop for credit risk, origination, fixed income and insurance professionals. The overall goal is to provide participants with a systematic approach to credit risk and financial strength analysis for non-life (P&C) and life insurance and reinsurance companies.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Entry requirements ?
The one-day workshop Introduction to Insurance Financial Statements is designed as a preparation for those with limited experience of insurance accounts.
Fitch Learning is the global leader in financial education, providing end to end solutions for a wide range of technical training and exam based qualifications. We operate across the globe and have learning centres in London, Dubai, New York, and Singapore. We train the largest Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Global Banks. So whether you are an individual looking to enhance your career or a training professional looking for the optimum training partner Fitch Learning can help.See all Fitch Learning UK courses