- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsObjectives :
• Introducing participants to innovation and its importance in developing the educational process.
• Provide participants with new methods and skills of the art of innovation in the field of education.
• Provide participants with cognitive guidance methods.
• Developing the capacity of participants in dealing with alternatives and variables.
• Creative school management.
• The creative teacher (the cornerstone of the educational process: the value maker).
• The creative student (the final product: the value we want from the educational process).
• Intelligent conscious parent (strategic partner in the educational process).
• The community (the ultimate beneficiary of the educational process).
- What is it?
- Its importance.
- Need for it.
• Aspects of innovation:
- Experience and innovation.
- The role of innovation in solving problems.
- Conditions of innovation.
- Obstacles to innovation.
- Innovation environment.
• Brainstorming and types of minds.
• Perception .. The relationship of cognition to innovation.
• Calendar and its role in innovation.
• Study alternatives and innovation.
• Practical points to practice creativity. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Innovation Related Questions
Unanswered //Feb 28, 2018 Teaching, Teaching and Education
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.