For midâ€‘level to experienced management staff, this course will help participants develop core skills in relationship and influencing styles, and give them the confidence to be assertive and persuasive in business negotiations.
Participants will gain an insight into the importance of empathy, respect,and understanding what motivates others prior to entering into negotiations.
This course covers the following topics:
- Types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills neededf for successful negotiation
- Basic negotiating concepts
- How to identify information to disclose and what to keep to yourself
- Bargaining techniques
- Strategies for identifying mutual gain
- How to deal with personal attacks and other difficult issues
Participants will leave this course with an improved ability to work with others, building collaborative business relationships and achieving desired goals or outcomes.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses