- Fees / Price AED 6,500
- Duration 6 Month
- Locations DIFC, Al Nahyan
This course aims to build Infection Control background for a focus on the role of the IC Professionals on different systems in the human body, in response to different pathological cases, depending on knowing the mechanism of action of these microorganisms, their prevention and their control and treatment
LEARN HOW TO
The Professional Certificate in Infection Prevention & Control aims to provide participants with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Understand the basic Infection control and epidemiology concepts, trends, and current applications.
- Gain sufficient technical detail on epidemiologic research strategies, designs, sampling, subject allocation, data collection, measurements and instrumentation.
- Explain the infectious process & prevention of infections.
- Outline the infection control program in practice settings, with varied patient populations in coordination with clinical and support services.
- Identify different organisms and their presentations, clinical syndromes.
- Facilitate prevention of infection through care of environment.
- Oversee occupational health program.
- Know the importance of an Infection control committee as a means to regulate most infection control activities throughout the healthcare organization.
- Use epidemiological theory in data collection and analysis.
- Coordinate survey process.
- Describe the concepts of basic surveillance and case-finding methods, outbreak investigations and isolation
- Outline procedural steps for instrument processing including transport, cleaning, packaging, sterilization, storage delivery.
The duration for the diploma is for 6 months divided to 3 Courses, there is no project in this course.
Professional Certificate from the American University in Cairo (after completion of 3 courses and submitting a final graduation project to AUC directly)- Certification in Infection Control (CIC) after passing the CBIC online exam
Nahdat Al Tamayuz (NAT) is an organization dedicated for better Patient Care and Safety through Healthcare Professional training and development. Located on the beautiful island of Abu Dhabi, NAT promises a healthier tomorrow for the communities it serves.
We depend on honesty to achieve our goals. This means that we are accountable to thosewe serve.
We say what we do, and we do what we say.
Health and Medicine Related Questions
I am a nurse interested in becoming a student counselor. Which course do you recommend and would ...
Unanswered //Jun 3, 2016 Counselling, Psychology and Social work