- Duration: 1 Day
Analyse how creating a culture that promotes safety can benefit organisations; resulting in lower accident rates, reduced turnover and absenteeism, and higher productivity. Discover the importance of engaging and influencing managers and employees in practices which enable a safe and healthy workplace.
This course covers the following topics:
- Identifying and evaluating your organization’s existing safety culture
- Planning, implementing and sustaining a safety culture throughout your organisation
- Safety culture, behaviour and TQM models
- How to measure and monitor a safety culture
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate, measure and monitor an organization’s safety culture
- Identify obstacles and drivers to change
- Develop a strategic map that describes major processes and milestones that need to be met in order to successfully implement a change process for safety and health
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for general managers, human resource managers, OHS system managers and employee representatives.
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses