- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This workshop builds on the previous course Introduction to ISO 31000 Risk Management and emphasizes the practical implementation aspects of the risk management framework using CAN/CSA Q850-10 Risk Management – Implementation of CAN/CSA ISO 31000 Risk Management.
At the end of this course, participants will have a working knowledge of how to adapt their current risk management setting to a phased implementation plan in relation to the ISO and CSA risk management standards. They will also understand typical implementation activities, plans and outcomes
Key Topics Discussed
- The design and implementation of enterprise risk management based on international and national best practices
- Examples and applied risk management knowledge for public, private and non-profit organizations
- Challenges with other Canadian organizations
- Design and implementation success techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Senior Management responsible for establishing risk management approach
- Risk Managers
- Audit Team Members
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses