- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This hands-on training course will help attendees understand the essential components required to implement an energy management system (EnMS) in order to remain competitive in today’s environmentally-conscious global economy.
The ISO 50001 standard provides the framework for organizations to establish, implement, and maintain a system to determine their energy costs, uses and wastes, and to improve their energy performance. This course provides attendees with the deep understanding of the standard necessary to realize the full benefit potential from a successfully implementation of ISO 50001.
Drawing on real-life examples and interactive exercises that reinforce the concepts used in ISO 50001, attendees practice applying ISO 50001 requirements to implement a cohesive EnMS. They also learn to build on existing systems–to create an effective energy management system in their own organizations.
Key Session Topics
- ISO 50001 purpose and background
- In-depth review of the ISO 50001 Standard
- Determining energy objectives and targets
- Understanding how documentation interacts with business processes
- Overview of management system auditing and auditor certification
Who Should Attend?
- Energy management professionals
- Management representatives
- Functional Managers
- Regulatory Personnel
- Engineers (Energy, Environmental)
- Process owners
- Internal and External Auditors of Energy and Environmental Management Systems
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses