- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more.
- Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Planning An Image Management Strategy
- Implementing Desktop Security
- Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System Image
- Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise Desktops
- Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support Enterprise Desktops
- Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data Loss
- Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
- Course Objectives: After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess and determine desktop deployment options.
- Plan an image management strategy.
- Implement desktop security.
- Capture and manage a desktop operating system image.
- Plan and implement User State Migration.
- Plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Plan and deploying desktops by using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and implement a Remote Desktop Services infrastructure.
- Manage user state virtualization for enterprise desktops.
- Plan and implement an updates infrastructure to support enterprise desktops.
- Protect enterprise desktops from malware and data loss.
- Monitoring the performance and health of the desktop infrastructure.
The course is primarily intended for IT Professionals who manage the desktop environments for organizations, and want to specialize in Windows 8 desktop deployments. These IT professionals typically work in complex computing environments of large to enterprise-sized organizations. In addition. the secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who want to take the 70-415: Implementing an Enterprise Desktop and Device Infrastructure exam as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure certification.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses