What are the Goals?
Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises.
- Understand the range of technical & human risks associated with asset management & how they can be mitigated.
- Develop an action plan to utilize these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall asset management strategy, and measuring benefits.
- Understand how to draw up a preventive maintenance concept, based on risk
- Develop strategies to decide when and what to outsource
- Understand the different contract types
- To instruct Maintenance Management optimization best practice techniques
- To provide opportunities to discuss the application of these best practices
- Provide an opportunity to learn these concepts through practical exercises
Who is this Course for?
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit professionals in different branches who are involved in any aspect of asset management, facility management, and Maintenance Management.
- Project, Design & Maintenance Management
- Maintenance & Reliability Engineering
- Technical & Quality Support
- Professionals who are responsible for the management, operation and maintenance of facilities (buildings, production facilities, utilities, power and water distributions networks landscaping, etc.)
- Professionals aiming to update themselves on the basic elements, best practices and implementation aspects of facilities management.
- It is highly recommended that all Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and technical support staff including leadership and management.
Day One: An Overview of Key Maintenance Work Processes
- Introduction to Maintenance Management
- Definitions of key terms
- Types of Maintenance - Reactive, planned and improvement jobs, Preventive and Proactive
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Developing Maintenance Key Performance Indicators
- Maintenance Organization Structure and Policies
- Developing and Implementing a Preventive Maintenance Program
- Applying Reliability Based principles to Maintenance Strategy Development
- Managing Maintenance Spare Parts and Logistics
- Optimizing Spare Parts Inventory Levels
- Maintenance Budgeting
- Controlling Maintenance Costs
- Introduction to Life Cycle Cost Concepts
- Engineering, Production & Maintenance Teams
- Benefits of Integrated teams
- Motivation and empowerment
- Total Productive Maintenance Concepts
- Implementing Team Based Continuous Improvement in Maintenance
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit professionals in different branches who are involved in any aspect of asset management, facility management, and Maintenance Management. • Project, Design & Maintenance Management • Maintenance & Reliability Engineering • Operations • Technical & Quality Support • Consulting
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Maintenance Engineering Related Questions
I am a Biomedical Engineer by profession currently working in a medical equipments company as a S...
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Engineering, Quality Engineering
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 Engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.