The ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management has been designed to give practicing or aspiring first line manager a solid foundation in their professional development as a manager. It will grow your status from a potential managerial role to skilled manager and will demonstrate your achievement through an internationally recognized management qualification from the ILM. Through the program, you will grow your organizational, managerial and leadership style while developing your own solution-oriented thinking. Overall, you will graduate with your ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management with an excellent all-round knowledge of the responsibilities of a first line manager, ready to take your place in any size of business.
What will I learn?
- Understanding Leadership
- Understanding How to Motivate to Improve Performance
- Developing Yourself and Others
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance
- Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
The Level 3 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities. They particularly support practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organizational change, budget cuts or other pressures. This workshop will also be ideal for any manager who wishes to develop business strategy, lead teams through change, modify an existing team, build a new team or develop resilience in the workplace
What will I benefit?
Benefits for individuals
- Gain an understanding of the differences between leadership and management
- Gain an understanding of the qualities that make a leader
- Gain an understanding of how to motivate employees for improved performance
- Gain an understanding of how to develop themselves and others.
- Gain an understanding of how to recognise, diagnose and generate options for problem solving
- Gain an understanding of how to implement problem solving strategies.
- Gain an understanding of performance management.
- Gain an understanding of how to effectively lead and motivate a team
Benefits for employers
- A development framework for the senior managers and leaders of the future
- First line managers with the ability to recognise, diagnose and generate options for problem solving as well as improved communication skills, knowledge of leadership and management theory and increased self-awareness
- Enhanced leadership and management skills including performance management for improved organizational outcomes
- Proven skills - to get this qualification, managers will need to show that they can transfer their new skills to your organization
- Managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities to deal with problems and effect positive change
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry. See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.