Course details"The course offered in mixed language Englsih and Arabic"
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) has a worldwide reputation for excellence and their rigorous qualifications are recognised and respected across the globe. If you join, you become part of diverse body of more than 208,000 members and 503,000 students in 179 countries.
Companies applying IFRS will be required to adopt IFRS 9, an accounting standard which has taken nearly ten years from first draft to implementation, returns to a more prudent approach to impairment with the expected loss model, a business model test for classification and a relaxation of many of the prohibitively complex hedging rules from its predecessor IAS 39.
- · Overview of IFRS 9 impairment requirements
- · Approaches in calculating ECL (General vs Simplified approaches)
- · Measurement of expected credit losses
- · Lifetime expected credit losses
- · 12-month expected credit losses
- · Probability of default (PD) and loss rate approaches
- · Expected life versus contractual period
- · Probability-weighted outcome and multiple scenarios
- · Time value of money and its implication on ECL
- · Reasonable and supportable information (sources of information)
- · Determining significant increases in credit risk (SICR)
- · Factors or indicators of changes in credit risk
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Financial Accountants
- Chief Accountants
- Finance Managers
- Asset/Liability Management
- Balance Sheet Management
About Beacon FinTrainBeacon FInTrain : The Leader in Financial Training Certificates & Workshops , we gained a cumulative experience of more than 11 years in finance feild through radiating treasury and investment knowledge.
Having realized the value and importance of financial modeling, Blockchain and digital finance in today’s business world. See all Beacon FinTrain courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.