- Price AED 1,625
- Duration 10 days
- Timings Flexible options
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course ensures that people in positions of responsibility appreciate the environmental issues relating to their working processes and develop an understanding of how to manage them. It covers the management of environmental issues, water, air, land, environmental management systems and legal framework, international standards and best practice.
- Santia is one of the largest providers of the IEMA International Associate Certificate
- First class tutor support from Santia’s experienced environmentalist trainers who adapt the concepts to real life examples in the workplace
- Innovative training resources, developed by Santia’s CMIOSH tutors, full colour materials and workbook to practise questions
Who is this course for
This internationally accredited course has been designed for people who have a responsibility for environmental issues and their management and its implications for their organisation.
- To understand the issues, science and philosophy that underpin environmental sustainability. Identify ways to incorporate environmental issues into the management of an organisation
- To identify international standards and best practice for an organisation and take initial steps towards ensuring compliance
- To understand the role of various analytical and managerial tools and the assessment, interpretation and management of environmental performance
The course assessment consists of one open book examination of 2½ hours. This is set and marked by IEMA. Further information about the examination process is provided in the course materials or from the IEMA website.
On successful completion of this examination delegates can apply for Associate Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management (IEMA).
Santia are a leading International provider of health, safety and environmental training to the Middle East market
Since 1992 we have delivered cutting edge International health, safety and environmental training courses to clients from a wide range of industry and business sectors including oil and gas, nuclear, chemical, pharmaceutical, aerospace, utilities and transport.
Santia’s training and consultancy services help our customers to protect their people and profits, drive business efficiencies and improve staff morale and productivity.
Santia’s main services include Training, Consultancy and Food Consultancy and
Training, offered from our office in the Knowledge Village, Dubai.
We are proud of our people and results:
Santia has over 200 trainers and consultants working in International markets. These include chartered health and safety practitioners, dedicated trainers, former government health, safety and environmental inspectors, scientists and skilled technicians.
Proven Track Record
More than 12,000 people per year train with Santia. Santia’s pass rates are consistently higher than the national average with 90-100% pass rate for the NEBOSH certificate.
Santia will work closely with you to understand your organisational training needs allowing us to deliver tailored training and consultancy servicesSee all Santia courses