- Price LBP 420,000
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Berytech Technology and Health, Mathaf / Sodeco Street, Damascus Road, Beirut
Preparing for IELTS significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need and as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help. Our IELTS preparation courses are specially designed to optimise your test potential.
You will get individual attention from your teacher and advice about how to approach each section of the test.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE THESE BRITISH COUNCIL COURSES?
- Take an IELTS preparation course and you will:
- get a qualified teacher who knows about IELTS
- learn about the test format and different question types using the latest IELTS preparation materials
- improve your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- develop effective test strategies
- practise doing sample IELTS tasks and get feedback on your performance.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- IELTS preparation is designed for adult test candidates who are planning to study, live or work in an English Speaking country.
- The IELTS preparation course is 21 hours long and it is for students with an Intermediate 2 level of English (or candidates who have over a 5.5 overall band score on a previous IELTS test).
- If you are new to the British Council, you will need to take a placement test to find out whether you have the right level to do an IELTS preparation course. For more information contact us or visit the Beirut English language centre.
HOW WILL I BE ASSESSED?
- There is no formal assessment on an IELTS preparation course.
- Instead, you will get one-to-one counselling and expert advice about how you can optimise your test performance.
The British Council creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust bettheyen them worldwide.
The British Council Lebanon office has been part of the Lebanese society since 1946 and draws on the UK’s substantial expertise in three sectors - English and Education, Arts and Society - to build their programmes.See all British Council Beirut courses