IELTS is the International English Language Testing System which tests English proficiency across the globe. Conducting 1.7 million tests globally, IELTS is the world’s most popular English testing system.
IELTS tests are held in over 800 centers with tests up to four times a month. IELTS respects international persity and is fair to anyone who sits the test, regardless of nationality.
You can choose from two types of IELTS test: Academic or General Training, depending on whether you want to study, work or migrate. Both modules are made up of four parts – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. IELTS results are graded on the unique IELTS 9-band scale.
The test covers the full range of ability from non-user to expert user. You are not limited in how many times you can sit the test.
- IELTS tests all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking. The Speaking test is a face-to-face interview with a certified Examiner. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get.
- Research shows that IELTS motivates test-takers to develop real and well-rounded English rather than learning by rote. This means your understanding of English is improved and valid for real life in an English-speaking country.
- IELTS is owned by three reputable, international organizations. It has the highest quality control and security procedures. More than 7,000 organizations, including many government departments and universities, rely on IELTS. The IELTS scoring system is recognized globally, giving you a truly international result.
- Academic or General Training. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking modules but different Reading and Writing modules.
- Listening, Reading and Writing must be completed in one day. Depending on your test centre, the Speaking test may be offered on the same day or up to a week before or after the other parts. See below for a diagram of the test format.
- Engineering & CAD Software’s,
- Architectural Interior Designing
- IT Networking & Server Administration
- Management& Soft Skills.
- Language & Communication