- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Days
- Location Lebanon
Developed by ICAEW and PwC, and delivered in Arabic exclusively by PwC in the Middle East, this programme is designed for school leavers and recent graduates, or any individual with no formal training in accounting.
Designed to cover the foundation knowledge and skills in accounting and finance and to allow participants to develop and practice core accounting and finance techniques. This course offers complete training in all fundamental areas of accounting and finance and will equip participants with the skills required to work effectively within the accounting function of an organisation.
Delivery and assessment of the programme:
The programme is delivered and assessed in 3 modules as outlined below.
- Introduction to Finance and Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Understanding, Analysis and interpretation of Financial Statements
The programme is delivered using a blend of lecturer led facilitation, practical examples, business games and mock assessments, all preparing the participants for their final online, MCQ assessment which is incorporated into the final day of each module.
On completion of this programme, candidates will have:
- A sound understanding of accounts preparation and analysis
- The skills to use this knowledge competently and effectively in practice
- Eligibility to pursue other professional accounting qualifications, such as CPA, CMA and ACCA
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses