- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 4 Days
In this course, students will learn some of the advanced skills that system programmers and administrators of IBM WebSphere MQ V7.5 on distributed platforms require.
- Use the advanced features of WebSphere MQ to configure and administer queue managers on distributed platforms
- Activate channel exits
- Use message channel exits to enhance security or perform specialized translations of message data
- Use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) to secure TCP/IP channels
- Set up security definitions and the WebSphere MQ objects to which they refer
- Use clusters of queue managers for advanced workload management
- Implement WebSphere MQ high availability
- Use advanced client connection functions such as conversation sharing, read-ahead, and asynchronous put
- Use statistics and accounting facilities that are provided with WebSphere MQ to optimize the use of system resources
- Administer distributed publish/subscribe networks that include publish/subscribe clustering and hierarchical networks
- Administer Java Message Service (JMS) in WebSphere MQ
- Use WebSphere MQ to manage file transfers
This advanced course is designed for technical professionals who require advanced administrator skills for WebSphere MQ on distributed platforms, or who provide support to others who administer WebSphere MQ. This course is based on WebSphere MQ version 7.5 but is also appropriate for those who support prior versions of WebSphere MQ.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses