- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course covers the behavior, utilization and configuration settings of the User interfaces. Students will configure and utilize both the legacy and new Web GUI interface including the Tivoli Integrated Portal.
- Initial client setup
- Client Components
- Web GUI configurations
- Web GUI interface - Maps
- Install client interfaces components
- Describe client components
- Describe client system architecture
- Utilize the Tivoli Integrated Portal
- Navigate and configure the Web GUI portal
- Describe product integrations
- Configure and utilize predefined pages and the Active Event List new functions
- Create custom task pages
- Configure multiple data source references
- Configure and utilize previous Netcool GUI Foundation components and tools
- Configure and utilize new Web GUI filters, views, dashboard and maps
- Utilize basic SQL code to create component configurations
- Change the users password
This intermediate course is for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 users. It is intended to update current skill sets and introduce new user communities to version 7.3 functionality.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses