- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 2 Days
This course covers the behavior, utilization and configuration settings of the User interfaces. Students will configure and utilize both the legacy and new Web GUI interface including the Tivoli Integrated Portal.
- Initial client setup
- Client Components
- Web GUI configurations
- Web GUI interface - Maps
- Install client interfaces components
- Describe client components
- Describe client system architecture
- Utilize the Tivoli Integrated Portal
- Navigate and configure the Web GUI portal
- Describe product integrations
- Configure and utilize predefined pages and the Active Event List new functions
- Create custom task pages
- Configure multiple data source references
- Configure and utilize previous Netcool GUI Foundation components and tools
- Configure and utilize new Web GUI filters, views, dashboard and maps
- Utilize basic SQL code to create component configurations
- Change the users password
This intermediate course is for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 users. It is intended to update current skill sets and introduce new user communities to version 7.3 functionality.
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses