- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will develop skills with the Tivoli Endpoint Manager platform including deployment planning, licensing, installation, configuration, console usage, reporting, troubleshooting, and common use case considerations.
- Overview and console navigation
- Product usage and functionality
- Platform architecture and component detail
- Reporting tools
- Special use cases
- Asset Discovery and Inventory Management
- Troubleshooting concepts
- Participate in deployment planning efforts including requirements gathering, architecture definition, and integration
- Describe typical product operational processes including content gathering and component post behaviors
- Maintain and tune IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager deployment infrastructure
- Manage IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager server, relays, and endpoints
- Troubleshoot IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager infrastructure based on common use cases
This intermediate course is for system administrators, services consultants, and support personnel who are responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager installation.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses