- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course provides students with an understanding of the configurations that need to be performed for IBM® Sterling Call Center and IBM® Sterling Store application. This course is primarily designed for administrators who need to configure the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application.
This course introduces students to the different order capture applications offered by IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and then proceeds to focus on the backend configurations required to customize the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application. The course also focuses on the tasks that can be performed in the graphical user interface for Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, students learn about topics such as how to customize the order entry screens seen by the end users of these applications.
This basic course is designed for administrator users who need to configure Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications.
You should have completed:
- Supply Chain Concepts (Online Tutorial).
- Participant Modeling and User Security (Instructor-Led Training)
- Process Modeling (Instructor-Led Training)
- Item and Pricing Configuration (Instructor-Led Training)
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Order Capture Applications
- Exercise 1. Channel Applications Manager
- Lesson 2. Basic Setup
- Exercise 2.1 Modify Primary Rules
- Exercise 2.2 Create an Appeasement Reason
- Lesson 3. Additional Setup
- Exercise 3.1 Modify Advanced Configuration
- Exercise 3.2 Modify Miscellaneous Configuration
- Exercise 3.3 Modify Return Administration Rules
- Exercise 3.4 Alert Notifications on the User Interface
- Lesson 4. Manage Customer Orders
- Exercise 4.1 Changing a Payment Method
- Lesson 5. Store Management
- Exercise 5.1 Modify Store-Specific Rules
- Course Wrap Up
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses