- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
IBM Connections 4.0 is social software for business that provides an exceptional social platform that helps enable you to access the right people and internal and external content in your professional networks and communities. With IBM Connections 4.0, you can track the activity of your network and respond more quickly using the embedded experience within the activity stream. You can also bring external applications and content into the activity stream to respond in context, saving time and reducing context switching. These are just a few of the many features in IBM Connections 4.0 that will allow you to increase personal and organizational effectiveness by creating, connecting, and sharing in one easy to use social experience.
In this workshop, you will learn about the new features in IBM Connections 4.0, including Activity Streams, IBM Connections Mail, and the Metrics application. Application developers will be interested in topics such as iWidget development, Activity Stream development, and the REST APIs. Get started and become a social business today!
- Learn the fundamentals of WebSphere Application Server
- Learn how to install IBM Connections 4.0 and IBM Connections Mail
- Learn about the new features in IBM Connections 4.0 such as: Activity Streams, IBM Connections Mail, and Metrics
- Learn how to socialize existing applications using the IBM Connections APIs, iWidgets, and OpenSocial gadgets
- Learn how to publish third party events into a user's Activity Stream
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses