- Price AED 450
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Train ramp and warehouse personnel to transport dangerous goods based on current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. This is an interactive, flexible and cost-effective way for inpiduals and organizations.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Identify and classify Dangerous Goods;
- Recognize and identify DG labels and package specification markings;
- Be aware of provisions for DG in baggage of passengers and crew;
- Be familiar with Dangerous Goods emergency response procedures
- Please be aware that as per the IATA DGR, section 1.5.4, dangerous goods training for operators’ personnel must be subjected to review and approval by the appropriate authority of the State of the Operator.
Who Should Attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ramp & Warehouse Personnel
- Airlines training specialists
- Operations managers and frontline supervisors
The course programme includes:
- Classification - Classes and pisions
- Marking and Labeling
- Storage and Loading
- Provision of Information
- Dangerous Goods Emergency Response
Course Prerequisite (s)
Regulatory / Mandatory Course
- GCAA Regulations
Accreditations / Certifications
- IATA Certification
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
Warehouse Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 15, 2016 IATA, Cabin Crew
I am interested in cabin crew course but i'm 27 years old and not sure if it's too late to enroll...
Unanswered //Oct 14, 2016 Cabin Crew, IATA