Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
- Acquire the tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport environment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Continuing students- recommended after completing IATA Foundation/Consultant Course
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Travel industry staff
- Newcomers to the industry.
About Qatar Skills Academy
Serving The Country Since 2010
Qatar Skills Academy has been established since 2010, and ever since then, we have been a keystone in the community by providing professional development courses for both individuals and corporations in Qatar. As the number one training provider in the country, we train over three thousand participants a year in Qatar alone with the largest private training facility in the country.
Supporting Qatar's 2030 vision:
Guided by the Qatar National Vision 2030, we are a key enabler for human capital development. We have developed an enhanced range of programmes and courses that bring a global standard of training locally to Qatar. Through our programs, we ensure that companies are able to remain competitive through knowledge insights and best practice. The courses we offer are technical, vocational and professional in nature across a range of industries thus supporting Qatar’s future goals of a diversified economy.
Topical Training for Real Results:
We are constantly updating our programs based on client, and market requirements with the singular intention of ensuring long-term positive learning and development results with the organizations and individuals that we work with.