Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Know the history of aviation and understand the role airports play in the economy
- Discover the various airport customers and partners
- Gain knowledge about the multiple operational and business functions of airports
- Acquire the tools to apply your knowledge and skills to your airport environment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Continuing students- recommended after completing IATA Foundation/Consultant Course
- Recently appointed airport staff
- Travel industry staff
- Newcomers to the industry.
About Qatar Skills Academy
theyprovide accredited training, delivered to meet the needs of businesses, designed to produce a transformational step-change in culture and performance.
To support Qatar's national development strategy, theyprovide comprehensive assessment and development to place people in effective roles. theirqualifications assist businesses to demonstrate quality assurance and capability for contract compliance.
To support and provide career pathways in business and management studies, leading to university degrees.
theirlearning methods are flexible. Workplace assessment maximises time spent at work, accreditation of previous skills and experience incentivises learners, no term times mean theyrespond to ytheirbusiness requirements.
theyaim to reduce HR costs by producing a motivated, loyal and flexible workforce with transferable skills. See all Qatar Skills Academy courses