- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Location Lebanon
Technicians in hydraulics and mobile vehicles inspect, diagnose, repair and service mechanical, electrical and electronic systems and components of mobile heavy vehicles like tractors and commercial transport trucks. They are employed by motor vehicle dealers, garages and service stations, automotive specialty shops, transportation companies and retail establishments which have mobile machines service shops.
Technicians in hydraulics and mobile vehicles perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
- Inspect the motor in operation, road test mobile vehicles, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose and isolate faults.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of mobile machines’ systems including fuel, brake, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service.
- Advice customers on work performed, general vehicle conditions and future repair requirements.
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools.
- Test and adjust units to specifications for proper performance.
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, fuel, air brakes, steering, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems.