- Price AED 8,510
- Duration 4 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Knowledge Village, Al Nahyan...+1 more
Why study this course at this institution?
Morgan International was the pioneer in bringing the HRMP credential into the region. A long-time partner of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Morgan piloted the program in 2012 and saw the first wave of professionals pass their HRBP exam.
Morgan International offers the SHRM Learning System for HRMP Certification Preparation. Our learning system includes:
- Participant Materials includes: Four learning modules covering the strategic and policymaking aspects of human resource management so you'll learn everything you need for the HRMPSM exam
- Interactive Software includes: Test Your Knowledge-Readiness Test, Module-Specific Practice Tests, Cumulative Practice Test, Terminology quiz and Case Studies.
- Exam Preparation with Expert Instruction: Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion in a live setting.
Who is this course for?
The HRMP certification is designed for a senior HR professional who:
- Designs, plans and implements programs
- Has authority in the HR department
- Has four to seven years of HR experience
- Has extensive HR generalist knowledge
- Can judge complicated situations
- Understands the business beyond HR and has influence within the organization
- Seeks to strengthen the HR profession and gain credibility
What will I learn?
The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.
- Module 1 - HR Administration
- Module 2 - Recruitment & Selection
- Module 3 - Employee Relations & Communication
- Module 4 - Compensation & Benefits
- Module 5 - Training & Development
- Module 6 - Health, Safety & Security
How will I benefit from taking this course?
We are now in an era where HR professionals play an essential strategic role in their companies' business success. This makes the field more exciting, diverse and rewarding than ever. And best of all,
HR jobs are growing despite the tough economic times and are set to grow into the future (the Middle East included). HR is attractive because it spans multiple disciplines and prompts you to combine an understanding of human behavior with practical hands-on tasks and solid business basics.
Associated career paths:
- HR Director
- HR Manager
- Vice President - Human
- Senior HR Manager
- HR Generalist
- HR Specialist
- HR consultant
- and more!
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
To be eligible for the HRMP certification and sit for the Exam, you must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a bachelor's degree or global equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a less than a bachelor's degree
About Morgan International
Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
Experience You Can Rely On:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995
- 150+ classes annually
- 5,000+ candidates annually
- 325 certified and experienced instructors
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley CMA
- Sole Licensee of Becker Professional Education
- Awarded Top 10 SHRM Learning System enrolments globally for the past 6 years
- Authorized partner of Schweser, PRC, AFP, SHRM, APICS & IFMA
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, India & Canada)
- Offering CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CSCP, JIA, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC & FP&A