- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This workshop is designed to support leadership in a health care organization to understand how to use the Accreditation process in enabling change towards leading practices. Using the latest research related to change management, including small and large system change, leaders will be guided through interactive exercises enabling them to directly experience and reflect on their practice of change management. Specific topics include assisting oneself and staff through change; dealing with change fatigue; engaging staff; using strategic planning for organizational change; and creating large system change.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe international standards for health care human resource management
- Understand the purpose and apply the methodology of strategic human resource planning
- Identify and apply recruitment and retention strategies
- Apply a strategy to identify and address training and development needs
- Explain the role and purpose of performance management
- Use performance management to monitor success in achieving goals
- Describe benefits of using performance appraisals
- Use conflict management strategies
- Describe the benefits and implement strategies for engaging staff
Why A this Workshop?
- To implement a systematic approach to strategic and operational planning in your organization
- To increase satisfaction of clinical and administrative staff
- To optimize recruitment and retention of your staff
- To increase the performance of both staff, executives and the organization as a whole
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Human Resource managers and specialists
- Heads of department
- Middle to upper management executives
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses