Course detailsHuman Resources Management (HRM)
- Definitions and objectives of HRM
- The main functions in HR
- Types of competencies
- The importance of competencies
- Sample competency frameworks
- Types of interviews
- Competency-based interview structure
- The selection decision
- Design and delivery of training
- Developing and evaluating relevant training objectives
- Training matrixes
- Effectiveness of delivery methods
- The performance management cycle
- Management by objectives
- Setting up a competency-based performance management system
- Talent management and succession planning
- Job analysis
- Components of a compensation and benefits system
- A total compensation management system
- Job evaluation: guaranteeing 'internal consistency'
- The Meirc factor points system for evaluating jobs
- Salary surveys: guaranteeing 'external consistency'
- Forces impacting compensation and benefits
- List the main functions in Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Apply the functions of recruitment and selection and follow the main steps in attracting and hiring qualified candidates
- Describe the different steps in the training and development cycle
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of HRM in designing and implementing a performance management system
- Demonstrate understanding of a complete compensation management system
About Corvit NetworksWith 20 years of experience as a trusted Business Management &IT training provider,
We offer High-Quality Consultation, Soft Skills Training and Development in different business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Hospitality, Banking, IT, Financial Management, Diplomatic Studies, and Business Communication;
All in English/Arabic and other languages as required.
We are focusing on the personal and business skills of Emirati and other Nationalities with the objective of upgrading/enhancing their Performance, Abilities & Qualifications within their work environment.
we have trained over 200,000 plus students and counting to the date.
We have 20+ CCIE & HCIE instructors including one quad, 4 dual & 5 single CCIEs
We have authorized MCT, HCIE, HCNP and HCNA instructors
We are authorized training provider by Dubai Government KHDA , NQA, GINI
(Global Innovation Institut). See all Corvit Networks courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.