The training provides participants with a holistic view of strategic talent management - one that is long term and continuous - that more fully addresses aspects of Talent Management as part of an overall Human Capital Strategy. It illustrates the concepts and practices organizations can use to transform the talent they have into the business results they desire by leveraging multiple strategic talent management strategies and initiatives. Utilizing a combination of best/next practices, case studies, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent in the enterprise for organizational success.
What will I learn?
- Why Talent Management Matters
- Creating a Strategy-Driven Workforce
- Environmental Scanning, People SWOT and Role Segmentation
- Workforce Supply & Demand Forecasting
- Gap Analysis, Risk Identification, and Talent Action Plans
- Competency Design and Management
- HR/Talent Development
- Creating a Continuous Development Culture
- Succession Planning and Management
- The Growing Role of Talent Management
- Strategic Staffing and Onboarding
- Targeting Future Leadership Needs
- Strategic Retention, Engagement & Analytics
- High Performance Workforce & Management
- HR Specialists and Mid-level HR professionals looking to develop and enhance their overall HR Development and Talent Management capabilities
- Experienced HRD/TM professionals who want to improve the results and impact of their HRD/TM solutions
- HRD/TM directors/managers needing a best in class framework to build out strategy and justify investments in broad-spectrum talent management solutions
- Subject Matter Experts in Leadership or Organizational Development, Staffing, Performance Management and Engagement seeking new ideas for improved business results
- HR Generalists who want to add HRD/TM as a competitive differentiator to their skill set
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key areas that make up strategic talent management today; apply advanced concepts and tools to maximize and communicate HR's strategic value across your organization.
- Learn how to design an organization-wide talent philosophy and engrain a talent mindset that views talent as assets rather than costs.
- Learn how to create and apply best-in-class talent management solutions that align with business strategy, develop leadership pipelines, and create a motivated, engaged workforce that drives business performance and employee retention.
- Explore best practices in strategic staffing for sourcing, attracting, selecting and onboarding "best fit" candidates as well as enhance the organizational and employment brand of the firm.
- Establish a Succession Management strategy and develop mid- to long-range talent plans that ensure a workforce and leadership group capable of implementing the firm's future vision and business goals.
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Human Resources Management Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.