- Price AED 8,510
- Duration 4 Months
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Knowledge Village, Al Nahyan...+1 more
Why study this course at this institution?
Morgan International was the pioneer in bringing the HRBP credential into the region. A long-time partner of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Morgan piloted the program in 2012 and saw the first wave of professionals pass their HRBP exam.
Morgan International offers the SHRM Learning System for HRBP Certification Preparation. Our learning system includes:
- Participant Materials include: Six learning modules covering the technical and operational aspects of human resource practices so you'll learn everything you need for the HRBPSM exam.
- Interactive Software includes: Test Your Knowledge-Readiness Test, Module-Specific Practice Tests, Cumulative Practice Test, Terminology quiz and Case Studies.
- Exam Preparation with Expert Instruction: Our course is designed to help you learn and retain the material effectively and efficiently by combining the best exam preparation system with expert instruction and peer discussion in a live setting.
Who is this course for?
The HRBP certification is designed for the HR professional who:
- Focuses on implementing HR programs
- Handles operational matters
- Reports to another HR professional within the organization
- Has one to four years of professional-level work experience in HR
- Holds a job that focuses on HR department responsibilities
- Follows policies and guidelines for decision-making
- Seeks to gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience
What will I learn?
The Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional-level core human resource knowledge and skills. The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.
- Module 1 - HR Administration
- Module 2 - Recruitment & Selection
- Module 3 - Employee Relations & Communication
- Module 4 - Compensation & Benefits
- Module 5 - Training & Development
- Module 6 - Health, Safety & Security
How will I benefit from taking this course?
We are now in an era where HR professionals play an essential strategic role in their companies' business success. This makes the field more exciting, diverse and rewarding than ever. And best of all,
HR jobs are growing despite the tough economic times and are set to grow into the future (the Middle East included). HR is attractive because it spans multiple disciplines and prompts you to combine an understanding of human behavior with practical hands-on tasks and solid business basics.
Associated career paths include:
- HR Specialist
- HR Coordinator
- Benefits Manager
- HR Administrator
- Recruiting & Sourcing specialist
- Benefits analyst
- Employee relations specialist
- Compensation specialist
- HR consultant
- Leadership development specialist
- Employment & Placement specialist
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
To be eligible for the HRBP certification and sit for the Exam, you must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- minimum of 1 year of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Master's degree or global equivalent
- minimum of 2 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent
- minimum of 4 years of professional-level experience in an HR position with a high school diploma or global equivalent
About Morgan International
Morgan International represents leading international institutions and covers a wide range of programs for designations in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Human Resources and Facility Management.
Experience You Can Rely On:
- Trained over 70,000 candidates since 1995
- 150+ classes annually
- 5,000+ candidates annually
- 325 certified and experienced instructors
- First Platinum Provider for Wiley CMA
- Sole Licensee of Becker Professional Education
- Awarded Top 10 SHRM Learning System enrolments globally for the past 6 years
- Authorized partner of Schweser, PRC, AFP, SHRM, APICS & IFMA
- Present across 34 locations worldwide (Europe, Middle East, India & Canada)
- Offering CPA, CFA, CMA, CIA, CSCP, JIA, HRBP, HRMP, DipIFR, FMP, FFAC & FP&A