- Duration / Course length: Upto 15 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
In this diploma course you will deal with all aspects of Human Resource Management as well as in an international context to become an HR Expert.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Processes
- Work and Employment
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organization Design and Development
- People Resourcing
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Rewarding People
- Employee Relations
- Health, Safety and Employee Well-being
- HR Policies, Procedures and Systems
- Example of Employee Engagement and Commitment Survey
- Example of Performance Management Survey
- Example of Reward Survey
- Learning and Development Activities and Methods
- HRM in Europe
- HRM in East Asia
- HRM in Developing Countries
- Composing an International Staff
- Women's Role in International Management
- And much more
Updated on 09 March, 2022
Job roles this course is suitable for:HR Manager , HR Specialist , Senior HR Specialist
About City of London College of EconomicsWELCOME TO CITY OF LONDON COLLEGE OF ECONOMICS
We are very pleased to see you here. You just did a big step towards a much better future.
City of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online/distance learning - to anyone.
We provide our students with two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
You can also get a(n)
- MBA in Finance
- Executive MBA
- Executive MBA in IT
- Master of Science in Project Management
- MBA in Marketing
- Master of Laws in International Law
We are listed in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). This is a Government Register of Verified Learning Providers in the UK.
UK diplomas are well-known all over the world and therefore accepted internationally.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not only employers will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.