- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations 1st Floor Hachem Center, Electricity Str., Sed El Baoucherieh, Beirut, Lebanon
How to Slot Your Warehouse offers a detailed overview of slotting concepts, policies, tradeoffs and methods that can be used to increase the speed and efficiency of your order fulfillment. The course also describes in detail the slotting methodology and the different phases that should be followed to ensure a successful implementation and a sustainable outcome.
Who Should Take it
This course is directed to personnel with the responsibility of the inventory control and the optimization of warehouse activities, especially picking. That includesOperations Managers, Warehouse Managers, Inventory Supervisors, and Inventory Controllers
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have extensive knowledge of the slotting concepts and methodologies.
- Be able to choose the slotting goals and strategies that best fit their warehouse, products characteristics and customer requirements
- Understand which data are useful for the purpose of the slotting exercise and how they can be used.
- Be able to apply slotting techniques to their warehouse to achieve improvements in the overall warehouse efficiency.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some evaluation quizzes.
- The Warehouse and Importance of Slotting
- Definitions and Concepts in Slotting
- Product Location Assignment
- Location Types in Slotting
- Phases of Slotting
- Data Collection and Design
- Implementation and Maintenance
they are a leading provider of supply chain services whose customers and partners are geographically spread across the globe. With offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Singapore and Beirut, they offer a wide range of services and are recognized in the market by their proven track record of successful projects. When working with us, you are working with an expert team of operational and technical consultants, highly knowledgeable in the supply chain and logistics domain.
their services range from consulting and training to recruitment, solution development, implementation, systems integration and systems support. By partnering with leading multinational providers, they ensure that ytheir requirements are always met and then exceeded by applying the best practices in the field. their aim is to build and maintain a strong relationship with their customers based on trust, honesty and integrity.
their pledge to you is that their primary objective will always be to minimize ytheir logistics costs, increase ytheir visibility and control over ytheir supply network and maximize the productivity and efficiency of ytheir human restheirces. At SNS, their people set us apart and hence are their most valuable assets. They are selected from the most prestigious universities in the region after a careful and thorough screening process. To secure their guarantee of offering you only the best, they constantly invest in their associates by providing them with regular trainings, coaching programs and exposure to a large variety of challenging projects.See all SNS Lebanon courses