You'll learn how to design and deliver great presentations. Whether you are new to presenting or an experienced speaker, this course will teach you how to go to the next level and beyond.
The instructor is Susan Weinschenk. Susan has a Ph.D. in Psychology, and 30 years of experience giving presentations. She has been a presenter at conference around the world, and has given hundreds of presentations for companies like Walmart, Disney, Amazon, and the Mayo Clinic. She is also the author of several books including How To Get People To Do Stuff, and 100 Things Every Presenter Needs to Know About People, which this course is based on.
This course includes:
- What you need to know about how people think learn, listen and see.
- The latest brain science on what grabs people's attention and how people learn.
- The psychology of how people react to you -- your voice, hand gestures, body posture.
- The "Magic Formula" to use when putting together a talk.
- Whether or not to use slides, and if you do, what to put on them.
- What motivates people to take action.
- How to decide on a call to action for your particular audience
- And much much more!
- Transpersonal Psychology Diploma Course centre of excellence
USD 194Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Fundraising Diploma Course centre of excellence
USD 168Duration: Upto 150 Hours