- Location: Online
One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to increase the reach and online presence of your local business, your small business or your medium business is to list your business in the top business directories.
With the recent Google Pigeon Algorithm update, (July 2014) this is even more critical because Google is now ranking local business directories ABOVE small business websites, so if your business is NOT LISTED on one of these local businesses directories, you will lose business.
The great news is, that most of these top directories allow you to add your business to their website for free!
Your business will benefit in many different ways:
- Increased online exposure across a variety of authority websites
- Increased search engine rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Increase in sales and new customers finding your business online
- Increase in positive reviews across many platforms, which means more business
- Increase in your business reputation as more positive reviews are posted by customers
- Increase in valuable backlinks from these authority sites
In this course, you will learn, step-by-step, how to add your business listing across the top 15 business directories, including:
- Google Places
- Yahoo Local
- Bing Places
- Merchant Circle
- Yellow Pages
- Super Media
- Angie's List
- FREE BONUS - Facebook Fan Page!
Discover the benefits of having your business show up on these important business directories.
Then, watch as I show you, step-by-step, exactly how to easily add your business listings to each of these important sites.
You will generate much higher online exposure for your business, more customers, more sales and more stability in your business.
If you are ready for more sales and more customers, then this is the Udemy course for you.Updated on 22 March, 2018