A perfect introduction to health and safety.
This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH's International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
What kind of people take the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work qualification?
This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include:
- Team leaders and supervisors
- HR professionals
- Facilities managers
- Those working with young people in a training environment.
The course contains basic foundation health and safety principles and practices that are essential to the workplace.
Unit WHS1 Workplace safety Foundations Element number and title:
- Foundations of health and safety.
- Responsibility for health and safety.
- Health and safety risk assessment and control.
- Work equipment health and safety.
- Transport safety.
- Electrical safety.
- Health and safety during manual handling and repetitive activities.
- Hazardous substances.
- Health and safety in the working environment.
Unit WHS2 Risk assessment activity:
- Risk assessment - Practical.
- Unit WHS1-Tick box examination.
- Unit WHS2 - Practical examination. Students are required to conduct a risk assessment at their own workplaces.
About Eurolink Safety
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses