- Fees / Price AED 6,500
- Duration 1 Year
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations DIFC, Al Nahyan
The Diploma in Health Care and Hospital Management provides candidates with knowledge and skills that encompass both the business and health care perspectives. Candidates with a management background will become qualified for health care management roles and, similarly, candidates with health care experience will enhance their practical knowledge of management.
LEARN HOW TO
The Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Health Care and Hospital Management aims to provide participants with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Analyze and solve managerial problems and make effective decisions that ensure the long-term success of their health care organizations (HCOs).
- Develop and deploy appropriate strategies for health care quality.
- Become familiar with the necessary managerial applications for health care information and its value in guiding the right decisions at the right time.
- Identify and manage the relevant financial aspects to ensure the economic well-being of their HCOs.
- Effectively manage HCO human resources and leverage their vital role as a source of competitive advantage and key driver of client satisfaction.
- Apply the relevant marketing concepts and principles to cater for consumers' demand for greater value while balancing other stakeholders' requirements and expectations.
- Develop a sense of care for their professional ethics and act responsibly toward their society and future generations.
- Become self-directed, lifelong learners committed to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Grasp the relationship between outstanding patient care delivery and competent health care management and administration.
The duration for the diploma is for one year divided to 6 Courses, and a project.
Postgraduate Diploma from the American University in Cairo (after completion of six courses and submitting a final graduation project to AUC directly)
Nahdat Al Tamayuz (NAT) is an organization dedicated for better Patient Care and Safety through Healthcare Professional training and development. Located on the beautiful island of Abu Dhabi, NAT promises a healthier tomorrow for the communities it serves.
We depend on honesty to achieve our goals. This means that we are accountable to thosewe serve.
We say what we do, and we do what we say.