HCNA certification validates the knowledge and skills required for basic configuration and maintenance of small to medium-sized networks. It covers basic IP network connectivity, TCP/IP technologies, Ethernet technologies such as STP and RSTP, VLAN and Link Aggregation and their implementation within Huawei switches. Routing principles and technologies including RIP and OSPF for IPv4 and IPv6 networks, WAN technologies, IP based security, network management as well as IPv4 and IPv6 based application services.
With HCNA certification, you demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.
With engineers who are HCNA certified, enterprises are able to construct simple networks and integrate voice, wireless, cloud, security, and storage technologies into their networks in order to support a variety of applications.
- Knowledge Points IP Network Principles
- LAN Technologies
- WAN Technologies
- Routing Technologies
- Network Security
- IPv6 Networks
Modes of Training
- Regular duration Training program
- Fast Track Training program
- Customized Bootcamp
- Customized Online Training program
- Our training methodology focuses on preparing the candidate for the HCNA-HNTD exam by understanding the concepts thoroughly. HCNA-HNTD involves an Online Exam through a Prometric Authorized Testing Center
- We follow the course outline as prescribed by Huawei. The course training involves complete technologies including any practical labs required.
- Our expert instructors have prepared their own materials with reference from various sources including our own practical lab setups for practice. Each topic will be followed by practice questions which the candidate are required to solve and take assistance wherever required. This will give them an in-depth understanding of each topic.
- Post-Training guidance and support is also provided. Once the candidate is ready to take the exam, he can book the exam at any Prometric Authorized Testing Center.
We_They, located in Dubai, UAE, was established in the year 1993, focusing on IT skillset building for Emiratis and expatriates in the region. We are a well-established IT skills training institute and have been training a diverse range of students in entire UAE successfully for nearly two decades. Our focus is on IT Networking and Security training and we conduct courses leading to certifications from the World class vendors like Cisco, EC Council, Microsoft, etc. The methodology of our training implies that a candidate is capable of working on and implementing projects on any technology and vendor. We have proven our expertise in this domain by entitling large numbers of CCIEs by achieving highest success rate.See all Emtech Computer Institute courses
Networking and Security Related Questions
I am an undergraduate of Business Administration Major in Marketing but i am interested in a Libr...
Unanswered //Oct 9, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, ITIL
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)