- Locations: Al Moalem Institute
- Duration: 10 Hours
Safety directors, safety committee members, supervisors, and managers will gain a greater ability to identify the various categories of hazards in their workplace, and apply strategies used to make sure hazards are eliminated or reduced. Emphasis is placed on applying the "hierarchy of controls" strategies to eliminate hazards.
- Safety committee members, supervisors and managers and safety personnel / practitioners
- Individuals who are carrying out hazard analysis
- Basic Concepts
- Hazard Categories
- Identifying Hazards
- Analyzing the Workplace
- Controlling Hazards
- Problem Solving
- Effective Recommendations
- Written examination: at least 70% of 25 questions.
- Course Attendance of 70% and above of the total training hours
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour