- Location: Online
Hadoop Cluster Administration Course is a comprehensive study of Administration of Big data using Hadoop. In this course we will learn about the crux of deploying, managing, monitoring, configuring, and securing Hadoop Cluster. We will begin from the scratch of Hadoop Administration and after that dive profound into the propelled ideas. Towards the finish of the Hadoop Administration course, you will have mastery in:
- Planning and Deploying Hadoop Cluster.
- Understanding Hadoop's main components and HDFS Architecture.
- Backing up, Recovering HDFS Data.
- Loading Data and Running Applications.
- Securing a Deployment.
- Administering and Maintaining a Hadoop Cluster
- Understanding and solving real world problems that one may come across while working on Hadoop Cluster.
Updated on 02 January, 2018