- Locations: SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
- This course will provide students with an overview and basic understanding of the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)-based Food Safety Systems, ISO 15161vs.
- Codex HACCP vs. CFIA’s FSEP and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- The current food laws and regulation in Canada, United States and internationally, as well consumers, demand highest level of care and compliance to food safety management systems.
- Over the years HACCP-based food safety management systems have produced positive trends in improving the overall food safety with measurable results.
- This two day course provides a basic knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) food safety systems, the Codex General Principles of Food Hygiene (GMP) and the various other management systems inter-linked in developing an effective Food Safety Management System.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who need to acquire basic knowledge or refresh themselves in food safety systems.
- The essential level course is designed for all levels of staff whether you are a food handling staff or the Manager involved in creating an effective Food Safety system, this course will provide you with a basic understanding of the current food laws, regulation and consumer demands.
What is to be:
- Food Safety Principles
- Prerequiste Program expectations
- GMP’s vs. GOP’s vs. GAP’s vs. SSOP’s …
- How to implement a HACCP system
- Hazards , Bilogical , Chemical , Physical and Allergens
- How to scientifically conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Documentation requirements
- How CCP’s are determined
- Controlling CCP’s online
- Determine if Processes are capable of Managing CCP’s
- Documenting a CAR
- ISO22000 versus CFIA’s FSEP & Codex
- Intergrated the system with ISO9001
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses