This programme aims at developing professional managers with knowledge and skills in construction business capable of competing in today's competitive markets. It will prepare the minds of working executives and develop matured and responsible professional techno-managers with the potential to manage construction business.
The course is designed for:
• Wards of family owned construction business
• Professionals of construction industry, architects, contractors, consultants, realtors, financiers and resource suppliers.
• Prospective construction entrepreneurs.
GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Economics for Construction Business
Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Project Proposal,Tendering, Project Marketing and Business Development
Finance Management and Cost Accounting
Project Management Systems and Techniques
Logistics and Materials Management
PROGRAMME STUDY PROCEDURE:
The Graduate Programme duration is 12 months from the date of enrollment, and is split in 2 Modules of 6 months duration. Each module has 4 courses for study, 4 assignments to write and examinations for the 4 courses to attend. One course involves 10 lessons and each lesson needs 7 hours of self-study. An extension of one additional year duration is granted for completion of studies. Student will be charged for the extended period for the appearing of examination fees.
Examinations of the SODE Programmes are usually held two times a year at our Bahrain Center, generally in the months of June and December at the end of each module. It is a course-wise written examination. Pass percentage is 40 in each Course out of 100. A student must register for one module at a time, take examinations at the end of the module and pass at least two courses, then register for the next module.
We provide the students with study materials from NICMAR, Pune. The materials typically comprises of Lesson Books, Assignments to be completed, previous exam question papers for reference. Students are advised to buy the text books wherever possible. There are no Regional Contact Classes held at our Bahrain Center unless and until there are sufficient number of students who would want to attend these classes. RCC also involve additional fees.
develop professional managers, techno-managers with skills in construction business, Increased potentials to manage construction business.
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.