This programme aims at developing professional managers with knowledge and skills in construction business capable of competing in today's competitive markets. It will prepare the minds of working executives and develop matured and responsible professional techno-managers with the potential to manage construction business.
The course is designed for:
• Wards of family owned construction business
• Professionals of construction industry, architects, contractors, consultants, realtors, financiers and resource suppliers.
• Prospective construction entrepreneurs.
GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Economics for Construction Business
Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Project Proposal,Tendering, Project Marketing and Business Development
Finance Management and Cost Accounting
Project Management Systems and Techniques
Logistics and Materials Management
PROGRAMME STUDY PROCEDURE:
The Graduate Programme duration is 12 months from the date of enrollment, and is split in 2 Modules of 6 months duration. Each module has 4 courses for study, 4 assignments to write and examinations for the 4 courses to attend. One course involves 10 lessons and each lesson needs 7 hours of self-study. An extension of one additional year duration is granted for completion of studies. Student will be charged for the extended period for the appearing of examination fees.
Examinations of the SODE Programmes are usually held two times a year at our Bahrain Center, generally in the months of June and December at the end of each module. It is a course-wise written examination. Pass percentage is 40 in each Course out of 100. A student must register for one module at a time, take examinations at the end of the module and pass at least two courses, then register for the next module.
We provide the students with study materials from NICMAR, Pune. The materials typically comprises of Lesson Books, Assignments to be completed, previous exam question papers for reference. Students are advised to buy the text books wherever possible. There are no Regional Contact Classes held at our Bahrain Center unless and until there are sufficient number of students who would want to attend these classes. RCC also involve additional fees.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you fordevelop professional managers , techno-managers with skills in construction business , Increased potentials to manage construction business.
About Al Moalem Institute
Al Moalem Institute (Bahrain)
For nearly a quarter century, Al-Moalem Institute (AMI) has started delivering its noble mission which is training and developing human resources in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Arabian region.
This is an essential national mission, thus, we have reaped its benefits through all who have participated in Al-Moalem Institute long or short term programmes. AMI has trained over 50,000 candidates over this period and still it offers its programmes seeking for the best and
Excellency, benefiting from the best experts and consultants with high knowledge and experience, and from the provision of international professional certifications and accreditations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resources Programs
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems
- Information and Communications Technology
- Engineering (i.e CADD Courses, Primavera and Staad Pro Training)
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- Soft Skills
- 25 Years of Excellence Provision of Human Resources Development
- First Institute Certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest Arabic Leadership Training Programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.