Course detailsThe objective of this seminar is to provide attendees with the knowledge necessary to effectively design and enhance GRC activities across the business based on established GRC standards from OCEG, the organization that defined GRC and is the only international framework related to GRC.
This five-day course, that provides 35 hours of CPE, enables participants to effectively design and enhance GRC activities within any organization based on established, internationally recognized GRC standards. This program also pre- pares participants to enhance their professional credentials by taking the GRC Professional certification exam as part of the course, offered by OCEG. Participants will have the opportunity to walk away from the course not only with the knowledge and tools to develop a GRC capability, but also an individual certification as a GRC Professional.
What will I learn?
- Understand the core concepts related to governance, risk management and compliance (GRC)
- Understand the key roles necessary to create an integrated GRC capability at your organization (e.g. audit, legal, human resources, IT, compliance, risk management, ethics, the boards, etc…).
- Learn the necessary components to help your organization become a Principled Performer - reliably achieve objectives, while addressing uncertainty and acting with integrity
- Motivate and inspire desired conduct through the concept of Principled Performance
- Understand the OCEG GRC Capability Model, the international framework standard for GRC activities, from the organization that defined GRC
- How to develop and implement a GRC strategic plan
- Prepare attendees to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam as part of the course, and leave the course with a certification.
- Align risk and compliance in context of your organization
- Understand, define, and enhance organizational culture as it relates to performance, risk, and compliance Implement GRC processes that are effective, efficient, and agile
- Understand information, communication, and technology's role in a GRC capability
- Learn how to develop a GRC strategic plan to get started implementing GRC at your organization
- How to use ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of GRC activities through metrics and measurement
- Learn how to provide assurance on the GRC activities
- Obtain 3rd party assurance reporting on your organizations GRC activities
- Internal auditors
- Compliance professionals
- Governance professionals
- Risk management professionals
- GRC professionals
- Legal professionals
- IT professionals dealing with GRC
- Managers responsible for GRC activities
- Executives and board members
- Gain recognition and respect by obtaining a GRC Professional certification, backed by the leading international GRC organization.
- Become familiar with how to implement the only international framework for developing and implementing an integrated GRC capability in an organization.
- Know how to explain the benefits of GRC to your management and board of directors.
- Network with a leading international GRC expert, who is also an author of the OCEG GRC Capability Framework.
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.