- The goal of this workshop is to emphasis good clinical laboratory practices using fundamental principles and hands-on training.
- Emphasis is placed on practical hands-on of instruments reagents phlebotomy equipment, and quality control practices.
- Technicians prepare samples, generate flow cytometric data and perform quality control, troubleshooting, and maintenance activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Lab Managers
- Lab Technicians
- Food Inspectors
- Food Sampling Officers
- Quality Manager
- Quality Control Officers
This training program will cover:
- Principles of GLP
- Structuring the Laboratory for Success
- Laboratory Quality Systems for GLP
- Control chart
- Qualification and Validation part 1
- Qualification and Validation part 2
- GLP Data
- GLP Study Plan
- Method Validation and Analytical Reports
- ISO 17025 (Management and technical requirement
- Lab Accreditation
- GLP Audits
- Internal Audits
- Second Party Audit
- Third Party Audit
- Audit Follow up &
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses