- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
Description This new course for auditors has been extended to allow time for the inclusion of the soft skills that auditors will be tested for by GSFI. It will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the new protocol and requirements as well as how to apply them in audit situation. As well as providing an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, delegates will also learn how to undertake a BRC audit including the planning and reporting of the audit. This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the format and content of the Standard and includes particular reference to the changes in response to the issues and concerns of the food industry. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the Standard on-site.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector.
- Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration
- Technical and Quality Managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process
- Consultants and ATPs
To provide an understanding of:
- The background and benefits of the Standard
- The details of the scheme • Auditing Principles
- Effective auditing techniques
- Food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRC Directory
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses