- Price AED 7,500
- Duration Upto 2 Months
- Locations Al Nahyan, Al Ain
Gain a comprehensive foundation in digital marketing, with a solid understanding of how each discipline works and finishing with how the disciplines work together.
This course is for anyone (marketers, managers and individuals) who want to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign.
1. Know how to align basic business objectives with fundamental social media metrics.
2. Create a basic content marketing schedule based on personas and business objectives and policies.
3. Know how to execute content marketing schedule on a limited set of platforms that include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
1. A familiarity with Google's algorithmic best practices and how to use the basic best practices to create and SEO strategy.
2. Know how to create a basic competitor SEO analysis
3. Manage SEO campaigns using Google Webmaster and Google's Keyword tool.
These objectives are outlined within the social media and SEO
The Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) has been established since 1985 as a leading provider of training and development services for individuals and corporate groups in the UAE. The Continuing Education Center at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business and English Language. The training center has obtained partnerships with some of the most recognized training and testing organizations globally, such as Microsoft, Comptia, Adobe, Pearson Vue, Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), Project Management Institute (PMI), and King’s English School, which is currently running a branch at KIC.
Over the years, we have managed to build one of the strongest training methodologies in the region, which focuses on developing trainees on an individual basis, and making sure trainees are able to apply the knowledge they learn in their professional lives. To achieve this, some of the most qualified instructors globally have joined us, and today they play an integral role in providing our trainees with one-on-one attention.See all Al Khawarizmi International College courses