- Duration / Course length: 30 Hours
Course detailsThe course introduces the language for everyday purposes such as introducing oneself, greeting people, asking for and giving simple information. To provide a framework for such communication the students will learn basic grammatical structures. There will be a variety of classroom activities that cover all four skills as reading, speaking, writing and listening. The pace of the class should suit all abilities, enabling students to familiarize themselves with the German language.
By the end of the course students should be able to do the following:
- Writing: The student can fill in forms with personal details, he/she can write short and simple texts based on known contexts, for example describe his house and room.
- Reading: The student can understand short and very simple texts, for example e-mails, texts about countries, languages or professions.
- Listening: The student can understand familiar words and basic phrases when people speak slowly and clearly.
- Speaking: The student can use simple phrases and sentences, he/she can interact in a simple way, he/she can ask and answer simple questions.
- Greeting people; introducing oneself and others; how to order and pay for sth. in a café; spelling.
- Regular verbs and "haben, sein" in present tense; hot and cold beverages.
- Numbers; course language ( asking for repetition); definite article; plural forms.
- Indefinite article; preterite of "sein"; places of interest in Hesse and Germany.
- Orientation; asking questions; comparison between greeting and leave-taking in the German speaking countries and the home country.
- Countries and languages; living in Germany; using the accusative case.
- Possessive article.
- Exam; how to say and ask for the time.
- Review of the exam; furniture; compound words; making appointments; preterite of "haben"
- Times of the day; describing the daily routine.
- Separable verbs; using the dative case after local prepositions.
- Modal verbs "können, müssen"; position of "nicht" in a sentence.
- Past tense (Perfekt) of regular verbs
About Al Manal Training Center
Al Manal Training Institute is one of the finest training institutes now available in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are presently offering coaching on a range of educational courses! Some of them are: Test Preparations, Healthcare and Medical,, Softskills, Microsoft Courses, Accounting Courses, Language Courses, Management Courses, CAD and Engineering Courses, Designing Courses, etc. We have experts who have tons of expertise in their respective fields and can help you master any course effectively. We also provide individualized training to the students to make them understand each level of training successfully.
Our training batches have limited number of students too because it assists students to resolve their queries then and there which will help them in quick learning of the course. Our training is very intense and at the same time very friendly. We do offer training in such a way that the students get placed and get their dream IT job! Many students choose us because we are offering quality training at affordable price range compared to our competitors, which
has played a key role in our success.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.