GED stands for General Education Development or General Education Diploma. The GED is an internationally recognized test. It can help you get a job or admission to an educational or training program.
GED tests are a group of five subject which, when passed, certify that the student has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills and its recognized by IBCC & HEC and BBA program is for 4 years (8 semesters) and comprises of 48 courses and 144 credit hours.
GED is conducted into the following topics and subjects:
- Language Arts, Writing
- Language Arts, Reading
- Social Studies
People need the GED for the following reasons:
- To qualify for the employment.
- To gain promotion within the organization.
- To apply for an admission to an educational or training institution.
- To achieve personal satisfaction.
Documents required for GED:
- Result Card & Certificate of O levels
- Copy of valid passport, visa page & Emirates ID.
- Passport size photograph (02).
Classes are scheduled on every Sunday to Thursday between 3:00pm till 5:00pm.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Training Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.