- Locations: Bur Dubai
- Duration: 3 Months
Course detailsGED stands for General Education Development or General Education Diploma. The GED is an internationally recognized test. It can help you get a job or admission to an educational or training program.
GED tests are a group of five subject which, when passed, certify that the student has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills and its recognized by IBCC & HEC and BBA program is for 4 years (8 semesters) and comprises of 48 courses and 144 credit ;
GED is conducted into the following topics and subjects:
- Language Arts, Writing
- Language Arts, Reading
- Social Studies
- To qualify for the employment.
- To gain promotion within the organization.
- To apply for an admission to an educational or training institution.
- To achieve personal satisfaction.
- Result Card & Certificate of O levels
- Copy of valid passport, visa page & Emirates ID.
- Passport size photograph (02).
Job titles this course is suitable for
About Bright Future Training InstituteWho We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the umbrella of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are rapidly producing hundreds of Professionals to international market, the seven departments are listed below;
- Departmenet of Tourism & Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting