- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 1st Floor Hachem Center, Electricity Str., Sed El Baoucherieh, Beirut, Lebanon
In today’s highly competitive environment, managing efficient and cost-effective supply chains is critical increasing profit margins and maintaining high customer service levels. Decisions taken on supply chain strategies and processes can help companies grow their market share, improve customer satisfaction levels and increase overall performance of the company. This course provides attendees with an understanding of the different components and processes of supply networks as well as the methods and means to analyze and assess their performance.
Who Should Take it
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including procurement, warehousing as well as distribution and planning. Given the introductory nature of the course, attendees are not expected to be highly knowledgeable of the logistics domain.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have knowledge of the overall supply chain concepts and components.
- Have in-depth knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Understand how logistics operations influence customer service levels and bottom-lines of companies.
- Acquire the capability to assess their companies’ approaches to inventory management.
- Acquire the means to assess the overall performance of their supply network.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some workshops.
- The Supply Chain, Logistics Management & The Business Cycle
- Customer Service & Customer Service Levels
- Distribution Strategy & Tactics
- Measuring Performance
- Inventory Strategy & Policy
- Warehouse Strategy & Policy
- Transport Strategy & Policy
they are a leading provider of supply chain services whose customers and partners are geographically spread across the globe. With offices in Dubai, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Singapore and Beirut, they offer a wide range of services and are recognized in the market by their proven track record of successful projects. When working with us, you are working with an expert team of operational and technical consultants, highly knowledgeable in the supply chain and logistics domain.
their services range from consulting and training to recruitment, solution development, implementation, systems integration and systems support. By partnering with leading multinational providers, they ensure that ytheir requirements are always met and then exceeded by applying the best practices in the field. their aim is to build and maintain a strong relationship with their customers based on trust, honesty and integrity.
their pledge to you is that their primary objective will always be to minimize ytheir logistics costs, increase ytheir visibility and control over ytheir supply network and maximize the productivity and efficiency of ytheir human restheirces. At SNS, their people set us apart and hence are their most valuable assets. They are selected from the most prestigious universities in the region after a careful and thorough screening process. To secure their guarantee of offering you only the best, they constantly invest in their associates by providing them with regular trainings, coaching programs and exposure to a large variety of challenging projects.See all SNS Lebanon courses