- Price AED 9,300
- Duration 2 days
- Timings 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Locations DIFC, Riyadh Financial Centre...+1 more
Why study this course at this institution?
Trainers – You will learn from the trainers how to understand the subject matter and put the topics into context. All of our trainers are experienced professionals and will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry.
Interactive – You can practice what you learn before applying it in the workplace, as all of our courses are designed to be highly interactive with no more than 16 participants. The discursive style of training encourages you to bring a level of confidence to future decisions and analysis.
Who is this course for?
This workshop is aimed at those professionals working for investment or commercial banks, investment funds or fixed income investors, who are interested in the principles of analyzing project finance risk and the main elements of structuring project finance debt. It is not aimed at experienced project finance practitioners who already have a sound understanding of the basic analytic process and structuring of project finance.
What will I learn?
- The overall aim of this workshop is to equip participants with a comprehensive overview of project financing by taking them through all stages of a project financed transaction. Specifically, participants will be equipped to:
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to assessing project finance transactions
- Recognise the key characteristics of a robust project and identify the weakest links in the transaction
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools and measures to distinguish the key risks
- Interpret each of the risks to determine their severity and potential impact on the transaction structure
- Appreciate how the mechanisms in the transaction documents operate to protect the creditors and evaluate the protection provided
- Build a credit rationale in order to make and substantiate investment decisions.
The workshop will make extensive use of case studies and exercises which can come from the following sectors:
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Infrastructure & Public Services Projects (Transport, Municipal)
- The power sector
- Oil/gas, natural resources and industry projects.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
Programme for bankers, fund managers and finance professionals seeking an overview of the principal structures, main risks, and structural and contractual mitigants typical of project finance and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) transactions.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Interest in the principles of analyzing project finance risk and the main elements of structuring project finance debt
Fitch Learning is the global leader in financial education, providing end to end solutions for a wide range of technical training and exam based qualifications. We operate across the globe and have learning centres in London, Dubai, New York, and Singapore. We train the largest Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Global Banks. So whether you are an individual looking to enhance your career or a training professional looking for the optimum training partner Fitch Learning can help.See all Fitch Learning UK courses