By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Account for oil and gas operations.
- Apply the successful efforts accounting and the full cost accounting methods.
- Identify how to account for production activities.
- Account for revenues received in the oil and gas industry.
- Record accounts for joint interest operations.
- Analyze the effect of costs under different methods on financial statements.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in the field of finance and accounting
- Chief Accountants
- GL accountants
- Finance Managers and Supervisors
- General Management Team and Finance staff who need to get specialized knowledge of oil and gas accounting.
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Accounting
- Successful Efforts Accounting
- Full Cost Accounting
- Acquisition Costs of Unproved Property
- Non-Drilling Exploration Costs
- Drilling and Development Costs
- Support Equipment and Facilities
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses