- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course provides an introduction to building rules and rule sets that will be developed and published via the IBM Curam Express Rules (CER) framework. It presents an overview of the key analysis tasks involved in transforming legislation or other statutory documentation into rule sets that can be created, published, and maintained via CER. It introduces the concepts and tasks that underpin rules development, focusing on how rules development can be performed via the CER framework. The course covers out-of-the-box CER functionality. It also enables learners to gain practical exposure to the CER Editor operations that are typically required of a range of personnel working on Curam projects.
This intermediate course is intended for business analysts and other functional and technical personnel who will develop rule sets to be published, deployed, and maintained via the IBM Curam Express Rules (CER) framework.
You should have:
- a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business analysis activities related to system implementations. In addition,
You should have:
- experience of translating Social Welfare legislation into Eligibility and Entitlement business rules.
- It is recommended that you have experience of working with browser-based applications and have attended Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.4 (9D310).
- Analyzing legislation and other statutory documents with a view to translating them into rules and rule sets
- Rules development via the IBM CER framework
- The main features and functions of the IBM CER Rules Editor application
- Best-practice interactions between business analysts and developers during rules implementation via CER
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses