- Price USD 3,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Knowledge Village
Financial skills and knowledge are vital for all managers in all organisations. A more challenging business and economic climate and an increase in financial delegation is making this even more so.
Many senior professionals miss formal training in finance and often feel uncomfortable when discussing financial matters with their peers and financial professionals.This interactive and engaging programme addresses these important issues.
Key areas covered in this program include:
- Reading, interpreting and using financial statements (internal and external)
- Improving business cases and decision making
- Casting and presenting plans and proposals
- Working more effectively with budgets
- Delivering improved financial performance, profit & cash flow
At the end of this program delegates will be able to:
- Read and interpret financial statements
- Analyse business performance
- Contribute to cash and working capital management
- Build budgets and Manage costs and budgets
- Present business cases and utilise financing techniques to improve decision making
The training uses an interesting mix of lively discussion, case studies and exercises, contemporary examples and videos.
They focus on the practical application of concepts and ideas. Experiences from real business situations and decisions will be used to bring concepts to life.Delegates are requested to bring copies of their organization’s accounts together with internal financial reports that they work with.
The course will have a number of break out sessions, multiple choice and other question and answer sessions, and case studies to demonstrate the concepts covered and provide real live practical examples, which will facilitate learning.
Organisations will benefit from trained managers who will:
- Make better business and management decisions and cases
- Manage budgets and resources more effectively
- Have better regard for their impacts on:
- Business Risk
- Business Performance
- Work more effectively with colleagues in other functions (including finance)
- Identify more opportunities to improve business performance
- Provide knowledge and understanding that can be shared amongst other departments of the business
Participants will be able to advance their careers as a result of understanding the various subject covered. In particular they will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of finance as it relates to their businesses
- Interpret their organizations financial signals
- Think and speak the language of finance
- Read and understand balance sheets and profit-and-loss statements
- Understand how to control and manage a companies cash flow
Who Should Attend?
- All Professionals with financial responsibility
- Financial professionals wishing to brush up their knowledge and skills
- Junior personnel seeking career progression
- Senior Executives seeking to refresh their understanding or fill in some gaps in their professional development.
GLOMACS is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training and Consultancy Company, established to cater to the ever increasing needs of people & their performance in the corporate world. Since its inception, GLOMACS has successfully delivered wide range of courses combining public and in-house training programmes benefiting thousands. With its immense choice of consultants GLMACS, successfully covers and delivers courses in 4 continents spanning the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa and is on the growth scale to add more international and strategic locations.
GLOMACS has an outstanding record for deliverance and has successfully delivered over 2,600 courses aiding professional development for over 700 clients and with more than over 28,000 professionals, by the courses it has provided.
Vision & Mission
GLMACS vision is to promote and enhance competency through practical programmes and events that reflect the latest thinking.
Whereas, their mission is to contribute to the region's advancement and transformation to a knowledge-based society through the provision of programmes of the highest caliber, which directly address the current needs and demands of both individuals and industry.
They take pride in their ability to respond quickly to market needs and provide them with quality learning programmes that are dynamic, leading edge and up to date.
Vision and mission are based on a set of values to which all GLOMACS Associates adhere:
- Know our customers and strive to surpass their expectations.
- Keep customer satisfaction as the only viable measure of success.
- Be the innovators in our business, presenting new ideas in topic and format to our customers.
- Lead the development of training and consultancy in the Middle East through technology transfer.
- Bring vital expertise of the highest quality to develop the region’s skills and knowledge base.
- Support our vibrant economy by creating links in the wider knowledge economy.
- Maintain a work environment that enhances entrepreneurial spirit, work ethics and teamwork within GLOMACS